Just when you thought March, 2013, had given us so many new science break-throughs…
we give you…
- growing new teeth complete with roots using cells from adult gum tissue;
- discovery of a Higgs Boson particle;
- people ‘functionally cured’ of HIV;
- proof Mars once had a wet and hospitable environment;
- clone of an extinct species of frog and allowed it to develop into an embyo;
- new device keeps a liver healthy for up to 24 hours after removal from body.
And these are just the discoveries during the week March 10th to the 17th!
Are we living in great times, or what?