I’m sure, my precious little geeks and nerdlings, that you have better things to do on a sunny, warm, summer Sunday afternoon than hanging out on Facebook.
Sadly, as I hate warm weather, and the sun… and frankly summer Sundays… there I was, minding my own business, when what to my wondering eyes should appear…
Yes, boys and girls, the Sheep Chair.
It took me a second or two to gasp what I was looking at. Nope, it was a Sheep Chair, all right!
Naturally, I shared it.
And this is where the adventure started.
A dear friend of mine, KB, ‘Facelifted’ it from me and posted it on her page and tagged me on the photo.
KB has many more FB friends than I do… and as they are a chatty, cheery bunch, they felt moved to comment on the photo.
Being tagged, I got notices of all of said comments.
What ensued was an orgy of puns, double-entendre and plays on words.
Here are a few examples…
- Wow. You scored tickets for the Sheep Seats. 🙂
- Oh, that was baaaaaaaaad.
- Well, at least you didn’t try to pull the wool over our eyes.
- I HERD that!
- I only have eyes for ewe!
- Wool you all stop?… lol
- A good chair to get drunk in… If there is a better place to get three sheeps to the wind, I’d like to see it!
- Try to get a good price on it, I know of three individuals who have gotten fleeced by this guy…
- ”…she said, sheepishly.”
- The perfect chair in which to eat Shepherds Pie!