For those of you out there who have been too busy doing whatever it is that you do out there, here are a few highlights from a great Twitterer, #whitegirlproblems:
- Casey Anthony will burn in hell for wearing a pink, ruffled top on national television.
- That would be such a cute outfit if it were cuter.
- I just want to be rich when my husband dies.
- It’s so upsetting when people aren’t photogenic.
- I’m so sick of rooms that are just four walls and a ceiling.
- I quit smoking every night before I go to bed, and every morning when I wake up I decide to start smoking again.
- I’m super tired from being tired all morning.
- I farted in front of my boyfriend, so I made him move out.
- Every job I’ve ever had is the worst job I’ve ever had.
- Judging me will only make you fat.
If I had a Twitter account (which I don’t), these would be some of my tweets for #palegirlproblems:
- You can be a moron, just don’t be a moron around me.
- I don’t have the right body for my make-up.
- Is ‘loser’ a state of mind or a state of mindlessness?
- Do I always fall for psychos or do they become psychos once I fall for them?
- Is dark a colour?
- Eff off and die. Wait. You don’t have to die. Just eff off!
- Edward Cullen is the decaf espresso of vampyre fiction.
- I’d SO go after Dr Who until I realized I’d have to live in a phone booth.
- That girl is a fashion tort.
- Is this a cry for help or are you just kvetching?
- Die, Cheerleader! Die!
- I’m afraid that inside me, there’s an even fatter person dying to come out!
Yeah, yeah… I know. Don’t give up the day job. Sheesh! Everyone’s a critic! 😉
 No, that’s not a picture of me.